Do you require Additional Landlords Expenses?
This includes subsidence excess cover.
Do you require Additional Rent Guarantee?
Rent Guarantee Amount
Do you require Additional Landlords Emergency Cover?
Do you require Additional Excess up to an amount of £500?
I can send you this indication if you give me your email address.
This indication has been based on the client being a UK resident with the risk meeting the following criteria:
- The risk is a house
- The risk is not a commercial property
- The risk is not a commercial venture – defined as a client buying a property with a direct intention to re-sell for profit
- The risk is of standard construction – defined as constructed with brick, stone or concrete and roofed solely from brick, stone or concrete
- Is not grade listed
- Is not in a conservation area
- Has not suffered from a loss in the last 5 years whether insured or not
- Has not suffered from or in an area prone to flooding
- Has not suffered from or in an area prone to Subsidence
- Where unoccupied, no structural refurbishment work is being carried out
- Where unoccupied, no planning permission is required or being sought
All indications are subject to a satisfactory completed Statement of Fact.
If you have a query regarding this risk or any details you feel we should be made aware of please either complete a full Statement of Fact by using the “Get Full Quote” option, or contact Rigsby insurance directly on 01633 838976.